Sunday, April 17, 2011

bcp... day 7 of 21

Here I am - day 6 of birth control. Not much else to report.  I actually don't mind this part of the process.  All I have to do is take one simple pill a day.  No ultrasounds, no injections, no blood work, no acupuncture.  Yet, my mind is at ease because I am taking the steps necessary to move forward and pursue IVF #2.  I actually get to feel somewhat "normal" for 21 days.

I have some good news too...
Good News #1-I'm on spring break until April 26th!!!  Good News #2 - I have an incredible support system.  I could not get through this without my dear family & friends.  A huge thanks to all of you & a special thank you to the Murray's for the gorgeous flowers this week!  You definitely have brightened up my days!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful flowers!!! Enjoy your spring break!!

Me and You, Just Us - Two. said...

YAY for starting the birth control and getting this started up again. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crosses for you this time!

Erin said...

Love you!!