Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 6 Report

I hope you all don't mind that I've been SUPER active on all of your blogs for the past few days. Your posts have been keeping me busy as I follow my doctor's orders of relaxed bed rest for 3 days! For those of you that know me in real life, you can imagine just how hard this is for me. I am going nuts. I would much rather be working on projects in the house, cleaning, playing with the dog outside, doing laundry, or be at school working than sitting HERE on the couch. I've watched movies, I've watched my favorite comedies, I've read, I've blogged, I've planned for school, I've caught up on blogs, and I've responded to past due emails...I've done it ALL! It wasn't as bad Saturday and Sunday with hubby here..but now that he is back to work today..I'm about to lose it! Buckwheat keeps looking at me with confusion in his eyes as if to say "You're really gonna just lay there all day?!?"

I know, I know. I shouldn't be complaining..sorry. I am SO grateful that we had three lil embryos to put back in on Saturday!!!!!

The embryologist called yesterday with the Day 6 report of my other two embryos. Remember one of them was on track cell wise, but the other one was lagging. It was only at 3 cells on Day 3. Well, they DID make it to the blast stage!! However, they were not of good enough quality to freeze. :( BUT the embryologist said if those two made it to blast stage, it was a good indication the ones inside of me would make it too because they had picked the best three to put inside of me. I was absolutely shocked that they had made it to blasts, considering how behind the one especially had been. This news definitely gave me a lil more hope.


waiting and wishing said...

Hope for sure! It is great that the others made it to blast!! Praying for more great news to come your way :)

Brant and Amanda said...

I found your blog awhile ago and have been following you as you go through your IVF. I am actually on the same schedule as you on the harvesting on Monday. My doctor did the transfer on Thursday. We also transferred 3 embryos. We are just playing the waiting game now. This is my first time going through this. Our doctor had to do ICSI. I just did my progesterone blood work today, but won't get the results back until the end of the week. I live out in the middle of no where. I am hoping and praying for you to get wonderful results.

amiracle4us said...

Keep the hope close for the next 2 weeks. That is an amazing thing they made it and I hope it means great things for the ones in ya now!

Sarra said...

Sounds like GREAT news! I can't imagine how hard it is just sitting on the couch waiting and thinking about what's going on inside of you, but you'll be back up and active soon!

When is your beta?

Brant and Amanda said...

I was wondering if you have had your progesterone levels checked yet? If so, what were your levels. After 5 days of my transfer and I am taking 1cc of progesterone my level was at 34. I'm not sure if that is good or not. I haven't heard anything from my doctor yet.